Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

In The Beginning

There was an evening of boredom and the search for a personal creative outlet and thus here I am. I’m not quite sure just where this blog will take us or how often. I am certain it will be much like a roller coaster, lots of ups and downs, twists and turns, for that is life and that is what I intend to write about.

In other words, this space on the web has no specific purpose in mind. It is intended instead to be a sharing of life as well as an escape. It is a place for stories, tips, funnies, recipes or anything else that tickles my fancy or that of my readers at any given moment.

Besides… what is one more addictive hobby I don’t really have time for…Enter G.Whimsical's blog

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure beats smoking. Keep up the writing. I am very supportive. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .